Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Week 6

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Okay first off I do apologize for last week, i ran out of time! I promise I won't do it again unless I'm dying haha. okay so this week i want all of you to read matt 14 in the bible! so pretty much this is what I got out of it and love about it. losing focus on the lord in life will make you sink in life. when we doubt in the lrod and in his power, we don't prgoress. Remember that fear and doubt are a deadly enemy to progress. Read moroni 7:33 "and christ hat said if ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me" don't limit the lord! he has the power to do all things! have FAITH! Always remembering, who the lord calls, the lord qualifies! Okay next thing is read 1 nephi 18. After nephi was tied up for 4 stinkin days in the ridiculous weather and what not, what was the first thing he says? read verse 16! Nephi thanks the Lord and doesn't complain that he just went through that trial! how amazing! lets follow his example! Another cool thing, so the other sunday, there was a Sister from Pakistan and her family is cathloic and her family pretty much hates her now but she said that she's on a mission because she chooe the love her savior over all love. what faith she has! sacrifices brings forth the blessings of heavens! Achieving goals requires sacrifices. I want all of you to think about how does achieving goals allow the lord to bless you? and remember that while working towards a goal. It's better to gradually work towards it! The Lord doesn't expect us to be perfect or know a foreign language or know class material the next morning we wake up! I can promise you as you focus on the Lord and have faith in him in everything that you do, that the lord can only BLESS you. I love that promise. The Lord cannot lie.

So to have faith is to have confidence in something or someone. that someone is Jesus Christ. and that something is the atonement. always remember that. I've learned quite a lot about myself and who I am and who I want to become while here at the mtc. It's a very humbling experience learning the khmer language but I grateful I am for the lord that he trusts me enough to do his work and to preac the good news to the cambodian people. I'm so exciting. I'm half way done and have a long way to go but it's all good!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LETTERS AND PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. LET US ALL REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS! AND EVERYONE BE SAFE ON NEW YEARS!

LOVE,


Sister Wu


P.S.


THANK YOU SISTER WHITE AND FAMILY FOR THE CINNABONS! I GOT THEM YESTERDAY! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!


D.C. SISTERS I MET MORE SISTERS HERE AT THE MTC HEADING OUT TO THE VC SOON! I MISS YOU ALL! KEEP ROCKIN IT! SIS WALT I WANT THAT XMAS CD WOMAN!


CHARI!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!


LAUREN RICHARDSDON, KEEP PREPARING!


ASHLEY PAIGE EDWARDS WOODRUFF, WHERE ARE YOU?


JOSALYN ELIZABETH SMITH HAWS! WHERE ARE YOU! HOW IS CUTE BABY?!




SISTER POWERS, YOU ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR THE XMAS PACKAGE!!! I SEND YOU LETTERS IN THE MAIL! HOPE YOU GOT THEM OR WILL GET THEM :)

EVERYONE KEEP WRITING ON hahaDEARELDER.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment