Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 1

HELLO EVERYONE!


My first email from the MTC. Let me tell you guys, this place is CRAZY. I am on the go non-stop, and that is an understatement. We've had some pretty cool people come speak to us. We had Sheri Dew come speak to us on Sunday night for a fireside talking about who we are to the Lord and what He has truly done for each of us, individually. Think about those two questions! We have a devotional tonight and I'm singing in the CHOIR... what a joke right?!?! hahahaha, we all KNOW I DO NOT SING! :) It's okay though, it's all good. BUT TONIGHT apparently, rumor is that we will have a general authority come speak so that's pretty cool. It's been a crazy time here, that's seriously the best way to put it. I've met people from all over the world, I kid you not. Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Pakistan, India, Samoa, etc.... the list GOES ON! It's like the world is in this one place! I'm moving about 10000000 miles per hour it's ridiculous. This is a great place and a great work, I know that the Lord has a purpose in everything and that He pushes us to stretch us to be the best that we can be. Sometimes, I'm resistant to that idea but you're pretty much almost forced to stretch as the Lord stretches you because if you don't go with it, you'll be so behind in the work. This is a place where people all over the world are coming together for one reason, which is to spread the good news of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Mission aren't easy, I can already tell you that after less than a week here but I know it'll be okay. I hope to one day on my mission, truly forget about myself and go to work 100%. Hey D.C. sister missionaries, I've meet 3 sisters headed your way to the D.C. North mission!!!! HOW FUN! One is from Italy, Spain, and Ecuador! I'm so jealous of them! I hope you all are doing well. Hey and Erika! I saw your little brother Elder Howard, like 4 times already!!! Also, KAMI STRAIT - LISTEN UP WOMAN! I met an Elder Colin Walch, WAY COOL KID! We LOVE YOU and talked about you, how is it going with you know who.... yea?!?! Hahahaha I love you all, I know this work is the most important work on the earth. keep going with all the things you all are doing with the Lord at the top of your list. When you put the Lord first, everything will fall into place. Things might not always be easy but it'll be alllllllllll good in the neighborhood! EVERYONE use Dearelder.com, it's an AMAZING thing, I get those letters ALL DAY!!!!! Please use that or send letters and packages are always welcome, I have yet to receive a package! FIRST ONE GETS A LETTER hahaha thanks to all those who sent me letters though :) They are so appreciated. I miss everyone, I hope you all are doing well. Please write me and let me know what's going on in your lives. I love you all, the Lord does too. The church is true! Until next week! SEE YA!



Love,

Sister Wu

1 comment:

  1. SISTER WU WU :) I love that. Okay, where do I send your letters!?! I've got an e-mail ready for you! Which do I send it to!?! I MISS YOU!!!

    I'm so proud of you!

    Love,

    ash

    ReplyDelete