Saturday, November 7, 2009

So long... FAREWELL!

I'm not very good at keeping up to date with this blog thing! Hopefully Sara, my trusty co-blogger can do a better job than me on updating on a consistent basis :)

WELL! I gave my farewell talk two weeks ago, I think it went well. Truth be told, I didn't feel like I was giving my farewell talk, it was just like any other talk I've given in church.




                                                     
All is well, as the countdown is in very SMALL single digits here, I'm getting more stressed, more tired, more nervous, more anxious, and more worried haha.

CHECK LIST: **green means good to go! & red means not even close!**
Start mission papers
Submitted mission papers
Received my mission call
Worked in the temple while waiting to leave on the mission
Talked hours on end on the phone at ridiculous hours of the day and night
Packed for the mission

Ready to leave for the mission
Made it to the MTC
Realizing I have to part with all my technology for the next 1.5 years
Realizing how bad I'll miss talking to people on the phone

I'll post one more time before I head out to the:



 For those who haven't given me your addresses, HURRY UP! Email it me by TUESDAY night: BWu212@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment